Freitag, 13. Juli 2012

the quiet.... (edit i had to repost this again cause something went really, really wrong lol)

before the storm.
Or so some may think.
The day after tomorrow, aparently in the wee hours of the morning we'll leave for spain.
We'll do a litle road trip 2 days in france then on to spain till we'll finally reach salamanca on thursday in time for the 200 years celebration of the battle of salamanca.
Yeah, talk bout weird hobbies...
I took tomorrow off from work so I have plenty of time left for packing and last minute shopping.
This will be my first "road trip" I've actually never been to france nor spain.
And I've never done the whole round trip thingie.
Well there's a first time for everything I guess.

I prepared well. collected a few cds I like, books, and I even started a little sketchbook in which i pre scetched a few portraits. so I can keep occupied during the drive.
(photos below)

Tomorrow morning I'll make a detailed list and will run through my flat like a headless chicken for a few hours but I think then I should be all set for the journey.
But right now there's nothing more left to do then think about what might come in handy.
and you can do that best with a glass of port, a cigarette and smooth jazz ;)

so see you all in roughly 2 weeks.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen